IBM Power 275 (9114-275)
IBM IntelliStation POWER 275 (9114-275) SMP Option 1
- – Power4+ 64-bit Copper CPU @ 1000 MHz w/ 8MB L3
- – 2048 MB ECC SDRAM (max 16192 MB RAM)
- – 36 GB UltraSCSI HD (w/ room for three more hot-swap frontal drives)
Price: $1495 Special Order
IBM IntelliStation POWER 275 (9114-275) SMP Option 2
- – Power4+ 64-bit Copper CPU @ 1450 MHz w/ 8MB L3
- – 4096 MB ECC SDRAM (max 16192 MB RAM)
- – 2x 36 GB UltraSCSI HD (w/ room for two more hot-swap frontal drives)
Price: $1,995 In Stock!
Both Options include:
- – CDROM / Floppy drive
- – Gigabit + 100baseT Ethernet interfaces
- – IBM Power GXT4500P Graphics (outputs to DVI/VGA)
- – Hot swap redundant (2x) Power Supplies
- – IBM keyboard / IBM mouse
- – IBM AIX 5L for Power V-5.3, 6.1, or 7.1
Advanced visualization for design and analysis
The affordable 64-bit symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) IntelliStation POWER 275 workstation offers significant price/performance benefits.
For CATIA MCAD workloads, it provides about two times the performance of its predecessors1, the IBM IntelliStation POWER 265 and RS/6000 Model 170, at a lower price.By reducing the cost of highend design and analysis, the POWER 275 raises the bar for single-seat MCAD design and analysis.