IBM Power 285 (9112-285)
IBM IntelliStation POWER 285 (9112-285) SMP
- – Power5+ 64-bit Copper CPU @ 2.1 GHz w/ 32MB L3
- – 4096 MB ECC SDRAM (max 32 GB RAM)
- – 3x 74 GB Hot Swap UltraSCSI HD
Price: $1995 In Stock!
- – CDROM / Floppy drive
- – Gigabit + 100baseT Ethernet interfaces
- – IBM Power GXT4500P Graphics (outputs to DVI/VGA)
- – Hot swap redundant (2x) Power Supplies
- – IBM keyboard / IBM mouse
- – IBM AIX 5L for Power V-5.3, 6.1, or 7.1
Advanced visualization for design and analysis
The affordable 64-bit symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) IntelliStation POWER 285 workstation offers significant price/performance benefits.
For CATIA MCAD workloads, it provides about two times the performance of its predecessor, the IBM IntelliStation POWER 275, at a lower price. By reducing the cost of highend design and analysis, the POWER 285 raises the bar for single-seat MCAD design and analysis.