Oracle Sun Fire T5120
Oracle Sun Fire T5120 Server SMP
– 1.2 GHz 64-bit UltraSPARC-T2 CPU with 4 or 8 cores
– 16 GB RAM
– 146GB SUN SAS SCSI disk (max 8 disks)
– DVD-ROM (internal)
– Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
– Sun Mgmt Console, SNMP, SunVTS, SRS Ready, ILOM Lights-Out Mgmt
– Powered by SUN Solaris 10 or 11
Sun Fire T5120
The Oracle SunFire T5120 server is positioned at the high-end of Sun’s powerful line of rack-optimized, mid-level servers.
Features either 4 or 8 cores within highly efficient UltraSPARC T2 CPUs (up to 64 threads), up to 64 GB of RAM, up to eight hot-plug SAS disks, two hot-swappable, power supplies, dual integrated 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet, 6 PCI slots, and Remote System Control (RSC) in a 2U, rack-optimized chassis.