SGI (Silicon Graphics) O2
– MIPS R5000 CPU @ 200MHz w/ FPU
– 128 MB ECC RAM (exp. to 1GB)
– 9.1GB @ 10,000 RPM SCSI drive
– SCSI CDROM
– High Performance MVP (1.2 AV) graphics subsystem
– Output to PC monitors
– Keyboard and mouse included
– Powered by SGI IRIX 6.5.x (media package available)
Price: $695 Special Order
SGI (Silicon graphics) O2
3D animation, broadcasting, simulation, medical imaging
Based on an innovative Unified Memory Architecture (UMA), O2 enables stunning 3D graphics, powerful image processing, and real-time video processing far beyond that of any other machine available in its class.
These features make the SGI O2 the ideal platform for scientific visualization, 2D and 3D animation, broadcasting, simulation, defense, and medical imaging.