SUN Blade 2000
- – 2 x UltraSPARC III 900-MHz Cu processor w/ 8MB cache
- – 2 x UltraSPARC III 1.050-GHz Cu processor w/ 8MB cach
- Both options come with:
- – 2048 MB RAM (max 8 GB)
- – 2×36 GB SUN FC-AL hard drives
- – SUN XVR-500 Graphics (output to standard VGA)
- – SUN internal 10X DVD-ROM, Floppy Drive
- – Smart Card Reader, 4 x USB, 2 x FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- – 4 x 64-bit PCI Slots (full size)
- – Integrated SUN audio system
- – SUN Type 6 USB Keyboard & Mouse
- – SUN mid-tower type chassis
- – Powered by SUN Solaris 9 or 10
SUN Blade 2000
The Sun Blade 2000 workstation offers technical professionals a high-performance, yet affordable, tool for demanding compute- intensive applications. From the highest floating-point performance UltraSPARC III Cu 64-bit architecture, to the amazing visualization capabilities of Sun XVR graphics, the Sun Blade 2000 is on the leading edge of technology.
It features a high performance crossbar-switch system interconnect that provides high-bandwidth data throughput for today and tomorrow?s ultra-high-speed processors and graphic subsystems. It also supports up to 146 GB of high performance internal disks and 8 GB of memory.
The Sun Blade 2000 workstation provides both USB and IEEE 1394 interfaces for selected hot-plug external devices. With support for state-of-the-art high-end graphics, multiple monitors, and many of Sun?s advanced storage systems, this workstation is truly a powerful, flexible, next-generation desktop.