SUN Ultra 1
SUN ULTRA 1 -170
- – 167 MHz 64-bit UltraSPARC w/ 256KB cache
- – 384 MB RAM (exp. to 1GB)
- – 2 x 4.3 GB hard drives
- – LSI TurboGX frame buffer (13w3)
- – SUN Type 5 keyboard & mouse
- – Integrated SCSI-II HDA50
- – Powered by SUN Solaris 8 or 9
SUN ULTRA 1 – 140
- As above but with the following key differences:
- – 143 MHz 64-bit UltraSPARC w/ 256KB cache
- – 256 MB RAM
Sun Ultra 1
Featuring a 64-bit UltraSPARC processor and room for 2 hard drives and up to 1GB of memory, the SUN Ultra 1 is a great choice for basic development or just learning Solaris.
Integrated Ethernet provides an easy connection for LAN or high speed Internet, and 3 32/64-bit SBUS slots provide room for future upgrades. A built in 16-bit audio system as well as a dedicated full-height CD-ROM (optional) round out the Ultra1’s multimedia package.