Oracle Sun Fire V245
Oracle Sun Fire V245 Server SMP
– DUAL UltraSPARC-III CPU @ 1.5GHz
– 8 GB RAM
– 74GB SUN SAS SCSI disk (max 4 disks)
– DVD-ROM (internal)
– Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
– Sun Mgmt Console, SNMP, SunVTS, SRS Ready, ILOM Lights-Out Mgmt
– Powered by SUN Solaris 9, 10
Sun Fire V245
The Oracle SunFire V245 server is positioned at the high-end of Sun’s powerful line of rack-optimized, entry-level servers.
Features two UltraSPARC III Cu processors, up to 16 GB of RAM, four hot-plug SCSI disks, two hot-swappable, power supplies, dual integrated 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet, 6 PCI slots, and Remote System Control (RSC) in a 2U, rack-optimized chassis.